Our annual overview of the voluntary carbon market is out!
Take a look at how the market has evolved over the past year, what the leading trends are, and what records were broken over 2021. This deck covers a complete overview of 2021 data, powered by our VCM Dashboard.
- Issuance levels hit record highs (353 Mt)
- Credit retirements are picking up pace (159 Mt)
- Issuance of NbS credits almost tripling over 2020
- A handful of countries dominate NbS credit supply
- Retirements track issuance volumes, albeit at lower volumes
If you would like to receive monthly updates of the carbon market dashboard please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.